Our latest book reviews:
- Cataract, by John Berger, review by Brian Bethune
- Artful, by Ali Smith, review by Mike Doherty
- The Dinner, by Herman Koch, review by Anne Kingston
- On the Map: A Mind Expanding Exploration of the Way the World Looks, by Simon Garfield, review by Colby Cosh
- American Lady: The Life of Susan Mary Alsop, by Caroline de Margerie, review by Sarah Murdoch
- Gun Machine, by Warren Ellis, review by Brian Bethune
Plus, an excerpt from Ross King’s Leonardo and The Last Supper, the second in our five-part series with The Charles Taylor Prize nominees.