The Harbourfront Centre hosted a panel discussion with all five finalists for the Charles Taylor Prize for literary non-fiction on Feb. 27. Have a listen to their chat, moderated by Dr. David Staines, professor of English at the University of Ottawa and a trustee of the Charles Taylor Foundation, and hosted by Kenneth Whyte, president of Rogers Publishing Limited. The winner of the $25,000 award will be announced on March 4, 2013.
Find all of our Charles Taylor coverage here, or by author below:
- Tim Cook, Warlords: Borden, Mackenzie King, and Canada’s World Wars
- Sandra Djwa, Journey with No Maps: A Life of P.K. Page
- Andrew Preston, Sword of the Spirit, Shield of Faith: Religion in American War and Diplomacy
- Ross King, Leonardo and the Last Supper
- Carol Bishop-Gwyn, The Pursuit of Perfection: A Life of Celia Franca