Our latest book reviews:
- The Malice of Fortune, by Michael Ennis, review by Julia De Laurentiis Johnson
- Diary of a Stage Mother’s Daughter, by Melissa Francis, review by Joanne Latimer
- Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness, by Susannah Cahalan, review by Anne Kingston.
- The Blood of Free Men: The Liberation of Paris, 1944, by Michael Neiberg, review by Peter Shawn Taylor
- Mao: The Real Story, by Alexander V. Pantsov (with Steven I. Levine), review by John Fraser
- The Barbarous Years: The Peopling of British North America: The Conflict of Civilizations, 1600-1675, by Bernard Bailyn, review by Brian Bethune
Visit the Maclean’s Bookmarked blog for news and reviews on all things literary