The image on the left is from this person. And it’s exactly what all dorm rooms look like. (Ha.)
Anyway. I got my roommate assignment recently and we’ve been corresponding. And I think… I think I love her.
Well, no. But she sounds like a pretty chill chick. My last roommate and I didn’t get along great at first but now we’re pretty tight. She decided to be all “Oooers. I’m too cool to live in the dorm.” and got herself an apartment. So, now, I’ve got Lauren.
Lauren is a former ballet dancer. She trained for ten years and even danced for six months in Germany. After several injuries, she decided to give it up and go to culinary school. (So, she’s going to bake me stuff. Ha.)
She likes Death Cab For Cutie and Bright Eyes. Thus, I think we’ll be very good pals. I plan to assimilate her into my little group of friends. Shouldn’t be too hard, she seems really funny and friendly.
And now for some fun roommate-related links.
- The 7 Kinds of Roommates
- Your Roommate, Translated
- The One-Step Roommate Test
- Annoying Your Roommate
- Roommate Confessions
- Roommate & Dorm Pranks
And now, for some helpful links. (Boring, I know. But it must be done.)
- How To Be a Good Roommate
- How To Survive a Messy Roommate
- How to Survive a Super Clean Roommate
- How to Live with a College Roommate Who Is Your Total Opposite
- How to Get Along with Your Roommate
- How to Deal With Your Roommate’s Mood Swings
- How to Tell Your Roommates to Clean up After Themselves
- How to Ignore Someone You Live With