Toronto police can’t confirm reports Bieber is to surrender to face charge

TORONTO – Toronto police say they cannot confirm a report that Justin Bieber is expected to surrender today to face a charge in connection to an alleged assault last month.

CBC is quoting police sources as saying that the charge is in connection to an alleged assault involving a limousine driver last month in Toronto.

But Toronto police took to Twitter to say that they can not confirm that report.

In December, police told The Canadian Press they were looking into allegations that a member of Bieber’s entourage assaulted a limo driver who was driving the Canadian pop star and several others.

A police spokesman said at the time that it was unclear whether the teen heartthrob himself was involved in the alleged attack on Dec. 29, or simply one of his companions.




Browse

Sign in to comment.