In this week’s edition of Print Guys on Video, Michael Petrou considers what we should make of the Egyptian PM’s visit to Gaza this week. John Geddes revisits this week’s federal economic update and Aaron Wherry wonders if the U.S. will be getting a carbon tax.
[macleans-bc video = 1974119146001]
In the current edition of Maclean’s:
- Brothers in charge: With the long-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in power in Egypt, political Islam has taken a firm hold. Could the country be the next Iran, or is this just a step toward a truly free society? Michael Petrou reports.
- President Obama on a carbon tax
- Barack Obama’s press secretary on a carbon tax
- N.B.: Revising the forecast, not the policy stance
- Flirting with a carbon tax