Less than a week after B.C. Lieutenant Governor Judith Guichon delivered a Speech from the Throne that borrowed heavily from the most recent NDP and Green election platforms—and reversed Liberal positions on several key files—Premier Christy Clark’s government will test the confidence of the legislature. Watch that vote here when it happens.
MORE ABOUT CHRISTY CLARK:
- Justin Trudeau, Christy Clark and a high-stakes Game of Pipelines
- A brave new world of policy in British Columbia
- Big changes in store for B.C. under NDP and Greens
- NDP-Green pact lowers curtain on B.C. Liberal reign
- What happens next in B.C.
- B.C. Liberals say they want to form minority government
- Canada is a federation of frenemies—and pipeline politics prove it