At around 4 PM ET, Finance Minister Bill Morneau will deliver the federal government’s budget for 2017 to the House of Commons. You can watch that speech above (until the speech begins, House will be in session for question period, which you can watch). For more reporting, analysis, videos and more, visit Maclean’s one-stop budget hub here.
MORE FROM FEDERAL BUDGET 2017:
- A budget that hopes Canadians look past the numbers
- Budget 2017’s missed opportunities on innovation
- The fiscal equivalent of an empty stocking after being good all year
- Eight Liberal budget promises that recycle old spending
- 21 ways the federal budget will hit Canadians’ wallets
- What Budget 2017 offers families
- An uncertain ‘Trump effect’ forces caution in Ottawa
- Four big spending measures in a modest budget
- 5 federal budget changes that will make your Friday nights more costly
- Infrastructure spending: it’s about the evidence stupid!
- Six ways the 2017 federal budget affects investors
- Federal budget 2017: Full text