Inspired by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s 60-second, rapid-fire Maclean’s challenge, Evan Solomon and John Geddes tackle some key questions for 2016:
1. What will pose the biggest challenge to Justin Trudeau in 2016?
2. Will Thomas Mulcair still be the leader of the NDP at this time next year?
3. Who is the front runner for the Conservative Party leadership now—and who will actually win?
4. Who is the federal cabinet minister to watch in 2016?
5. Who is the provincial premier to watch in 2016?
Related: Evan Solomon on the two key stories of 2015.