John Geddes, Stephen Gordon, Nick Taylor-Vaisey, Paul Wells and Aaron Wherry consider the issues at play around Parliament Hill. This week’s questions? They’re (almost) all about the budget:
- Does Finance Minister Jim Flaherty change directions with this week’s federal budget?
- How will the government balance the budget by 2015?
- How will this budget change Canada Day?
- What is Mike Lazaridis up to?
- How well will Jim Flaherty like what he reads in the papers today?
More from Maclean’s:
- John Geddes on the budget of contradictions
- Full transcript of the budget speech
- The question of infrastructure — and a $53-billion answer
- Budget winners and losers judge Flaherty’s choices
- The conservative agenda in the numbers