A former senior advisor to Prime Minister Stephen Harper was lobbying Indian Affairs to land water contracts potentially worth millions of dollars for an Ottawa-based water company that employed his fiance who was an escort.
The name of Michele McPherson, 22, appears on a secret contract witnessed by Bruce Carson that guaranteed her 20 per cent of all gross revenues from sales related to water contracts on First Nations reserves, according to a copy of the contract obtained by an APTN investigative team.
- Mulcair’s secret meetings with the Tories
- Infographic: Charting the world’s sixth mass extinction
- Justin Trudeau, man of substance
- 22 maps of Canada as you’ve never seen it before
- First came truth. Now comes the hard part.
- Canada’s race problem? It’s even worse than America’s.
- The centre of controversy: Where is Canada’s middle?
- Who benefits most from tax-free saving?
- Fentanyl: The king of all opiates, and a killer drug crisis
- Missing Ontario hikers turn up alive after a week in B.C. backcountry