Blogging will be sporadic, with gusts to non-existent, over the next two weeks. In my absence, please just assume that Mike Duffy continues to publicly demonstrate with his every word and action his complete and utter independence as a member of the upper chamber.
If that’s not enough to hold you, please work from the following broad themes that inform Feschuk on the Famous:
- Stephen Harper is power-mad and lacks charisma.
- Michael Ignatieff isn’t really a two-dimensional caricature of a politician, but he currently plays one on TV.
- Jack Layton? Mustachioed.
- Senators are old.
- Kirstie Alley is fat.
- Scarlett Johansson is pretty.
- Charlie Sheen likes women.