Our latest book reviews:
- A Grand Complication: The Race to Build the World’s Most Legendary Watch, by Stacy Perman, review by Brian Bethune
- The Demonologist, by Andrew Pyper, review by Liisa Ladouceur
- Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data, by Charles Wheelan, review by Chris Sorensen
- The Good House, by Ann Leary, review by Sarah Murdoch
- Eighty Days: Nellie Bly and Elizabeth Bisland’s History-Making Race Around the World, by Matthew Goodman, review by Brian Bethune
- Detroit: An American Autopsy, by Charlie LeDuff, review by Martin Patriquin
Plus, the Charles Taylor Prize for literary non-fiction will be announced on March 4. Find all our coverage of the five finalists here.