On Campus

CUPE 3903 has the wrong Minister

I’m taking a look at the blog of York University’s striking CUPE 3903.

One of the posts calls on people to support the union by writing to Ontario’s Minister of Education.

If you want to support the union by lobbying government, you actually want to contact the Minister of Training, Colleges, and Universities John Milloy.

Looking for more?

Get the best of Maclean's sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for news, commentary and analysis.