Norwegian police are preparing to release the names of the 76 people killed in last week’s attacks. A spokesman said that once the victims’ families have been notified, their names, ages and addresses will be posted on the national police website at 6 p.m. local time Tuesday. Anders Behring Breivik, 32, has admitted responsibility for the bomb that rocked the political centre in Oslo, and for the shooting rampage at a Labour Party youth camp at Utøya. Breivik’s lawyer, Geir Lippestad, described Breivik as a “very cold person” and told reporters he is probably insane. He added that Breivik believes he is a crusader in a war that will rescue Europe from being taken over by Muslims. Breivik’s 1,500-page manifesto, published online shortly before the attacks, also carries some Canadian references. Among them, he mentions what he sees as the relative promiscuity of Canadian women, and details his vision of a “European Federation” with Canada and the U.S. as potential junior partners in a war against Islam.