Centennial College in Toronto draws more than 10,700 international students annually. Its International Education, Services and Global Experience team invites students to venture overseas or to Canada’s Indigenous reserves to contribute to a service learning project. This fall, students are participating in a land-based treatment program on Manitoulin Island; a focus is on weaving therapeutic techniques with Anishinabek culture. The Suzhou Centennial College learning site—near Shanghai, China—opened in 2016, and its first cohort graduated last year. The school is now offering a hands-on virtual global entrepreneurship program with the European Innovation Academy.
Centennial offers more than 400 full- and part-time diploma, certificate and degree programs, including more than 50 full-time online offerings, to 45,000 students. Programs span courses in business, media, arts, community services, engineering technology, health care and transportation, and promote experiential learning with lab instruction, apprenticeships, paid co-op education and industry placements. The school has five distinct campuses in the Greater Toronto Area. The $72-million Bombardier Centre for Aerospace and Aviation features a hangar large enough to accommodate commercial jets, labs, workshops and a resource centre.
|Size of school||Tuition (degree)||Tuition (diploma)||Tuition (certificate)||Tuition (post-grad)||Residence offerings|
|Large (10,000 full-time students or more)||$7,147-$8,743||$3,828-$8,422||$3,600-$9,830||$3,578-$7,468||Yes|
- Software Engineering Technology—Artificial Intelligence: Combine skills in AI design with application development technologies. This program follows industry trends and emphasizes modern software.
- Sports Journalism: Explore a range of broadcast media, including television, radio and social media, and participate in a field placement in or outside Canada.
- Supply Chain Management—Logistics: Learn the foundations for a range of leadership and logistics roles in supply chain management. CITT also recognizes Centennial as a centre of excellence in logistics.
- Practical Nursing—Flexible
- Automotive—Motive Power Technician
- Hospitality—Hotel Operations Management
More Schools: Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, George Brown College, Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning