Just behind Humber College’s North campus in Toronto sits its arboretum, a 100-hectare park with sprawling botanical gardens lining the Humber River. The park features the Carolinian life zone, one of the most diverse ecosystems in Canada and an excellent learning opportunity for students in programs such as sustainable energy and building technology. In April 2019, Humber opened the Barrett Centre for Technology Innovation (CTI), a state-of-the-art technology hub with interactive zones, demonstration areas, a mobile lab and maker spaces. The Barrett CTI assists collaboration between faculty, students, industry partners and community organizations. Students from the college have won gold medals in the 3D digital game art, baking and mechatronics categories at the Skills Canada National Competition and have represented Canada at the WorldSkills competition, placing fourth in mechatronics.
Humber offers degree, diploma, certificate, apprenticeship and continuing education programs at its three campuses; two are in Toronto, and one is in Orangeville. The North and Lakeshore campuses in Toronto have suite-style student residences; the North campus offers traditional single rooms and is home to the Humber Room, a full-service restaurant where culinary and hospitality students hone their skills. The Humber Wellness Centre includes a spa that supports the aesthetician and spa management programs, along with a message therapy clinic.
|Size of school||Tuition (degree)||Tuition (diploma)||Tuition (certificate)||Tuition (post-grad)||Residence offerings|
|Large (10,000 full-time students or more)||$7,240||$3,886||$3,886||$6,242||Yes|
- Business Administration, Professional Golf Management: Learn business skills from leaders in the golf industry, including Bob Beauchemin, former PGA touring pro.
- Nursing: This new standalone bachelor program prepares graduates for ethical work in health-care sectors and can be finished entirely at Humber.
- Advertising, Art Direction: Study the art, design and copywriting side of advertising, along with marketing, branding and strategy development.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Fundraising Management
- Engineering, Mechatronics
- Professional Writing and Communications
- Creative Advertising