The hallways at Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology are lined with contemporary Canadian art, part of a collection of more than 300 pieces acquired since the school’s early days in the 1970s. Seneca has 30,000 full-time students at several campuses in the Greater Toronto Area. It offers more than 300 full-time, part-time and online programs, including 20 full-time degrees and more than 50 graduate certificates. KUKA Robotics Canada, a leader in advanced manufacturing and intelligent automation, provided equipment for a new robotics lab at the Centre for Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship, which opened in 2019.
Suite-style residences at the Newnham and King campuses house 1,100 and 230 students, respectively. The college’s First Peoples@Seneca office supports Indigenous students with counselling, financial aid, social gatherings, access to an Elder and opportunities to engage in traditional ceremonies. The Seneca Sting, one of the most successful athletic programs in the history of the Ontario Colleges Athletic Association, has won more than 500 medals since 1967 and 15 national championships. The Newnham campus is equipped with a seasonal dome and artificial turf field, a full-size ice rink, a triple gymnasium and a fitness centre. In 2019, Seneca opened a new campus in downtown Toronto, which has flexible schedules for working students and offers graduate certificate programs, professional studies and microcredentials.
|Size of school||Tuition (degree)||Tuition (diploma)||Tuition (certificate)||Tuition (post-grad)||Residence offerings|
|Large (10,000 full-time students or more)||$6,371-$11,836||$3,396-$6,951||$3,396-$7,431||$3,396-$11,251||Yes|
- Flight Services—Operations and Cabin Management: Get hands-on experience in Seneca’s new Flights Experiential Hub, which offers a mock aircraft with cabin and door simulators and an evacuation slide.
- Software Engineering: This new degree focuses on using AI to solve software engineering problems. Students complete two mandatory work-integrated learning experiences.
- Esports Marketing Management: In this eight-month graduate certificate program, students learn to develop business strategies and marketing plans for the competitive gaming industry.
- Computer Programming and Analysis
- Early Childhood Education
- Practical Nursing