St. Clair College has enjoyed substantial growth in international enrolment in recent years. Students from around the globe now account for approximately 30 per cent of the school’s almost 13,000 full-time attendees at its five campuses in Windsor and Chatham. The college specializes in health sciences and community studies, engineering technology and skilled trades, as well as media art and design. Business and IT programs are popular as well. The Zekelman School of Business and Information Technology was recently built in downtown Windsor. The Centre for Applied Health Sciences, a 100,000-sq.-foot facility with state-of-the-art technology, is designed to simulate a real hospital environment; the centre has specialized labs for ultrasound, cardiovascular and respiratory therapy, along with simulated patient-care suites, a complete dental clinic and a simulated pharmacy. At the campus in south Windsor, construction was recently completed on a 110,000-sq.-foot residence building and a $26-million sports park. The park includes a softball diamond, soccer field, and beach volleyball and indoor tennis courts. In 2019, St. Clair launched its first degree program: an honours bachelor in social justice and legal studies. A degree in business administration (information and communication technology) will be offered this fall.
|Size of school||Tuition (degree)||Tuition (diploma)||Tuition (certificate)||Tuition (post-grad)||Residence offerings|
|Small (fewer than 2,000 full-time students)||$7,080||$4,052-$12,065||$4,053||$4,002||Yes|
- Esports Administration and Entrepreneurship: Apply practical business and entrepreneurial skills to video game competitions. Courses include event management and techno-marketing.
- Applied Arts in Social Justice and Legal Studies: This degree program focuses on poverty law, social justice and community building through education and activism.
- Advanced Medical Esthetics Practitioner: Gain skills to assess skin and identify treatments. Learn procedures such as laser and light treatments and chemical peels.
- Practical Nursing
- Collaborative Nursing
- Computer Systems Technician—Networking
- International Business Management—Logistics Systems