Most children have a playroom or a backyard to dream up games and imaginary friends. Princess George and Princess Charlotte? They get London. Patricia Treble highlights some hotspots where the royal siblings can learn, romp, and play.
Activate the interactive portrait by moving your mouse on top of it, or by tapping the image on mobile. For the best experience on mobile, flip your phone view to landscape mode.
Here’s more of Maclean’s in-depth coverage of the birth of the second royal baby:
- The new royal baby is more than a spare to the heir
- HRH Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge: A royal infographic
- What will a new princess mean for the economy?
- How has Prince George stayed so invisible—and can Charlotte do the same?
- A labour of love: Patricia Treble’s eight stages of the #GreatKateWait
- Recapping a princess’s whirlwind 12 hours