UPDATE @ 2 p.m. ET: A convincing win, never in doubt, for deaner. Congratulations, deaner! Please fire an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for prize-based reasons.
The challenge was to come up with a funny-type caption for this photograph of our Prime Minister, who is seen wearing a brand new pair of murderin’ gloves (a gift – Harry Rosen) and an easy smile (a gift – Hammacher Schlemmer) during his recent trip to the DMZ in Korea.
Voting concludes at 2 p.m. ET.
- Prime Minister Steven Harper, seen in rural Korea, flanked by his special Seoul-issued personal detail. When asked to comment on the unusual military deployment, President Lee Myung-bak said: “Keeping Prime Minister Harper out of the can during photo-ops requires a military-grade solution. – sea_n_mountains
- Hawkeye’s really let himself go… – Don Rickles
- Elected? And that’s the best they could do? – tobyornottoby
- Members of the Canadian media donned elaborate costumes in a futile attempt to gain access to the elusive Prime Minister. – deaner
- The Koreans mulled over the idea that perhaps their hats weren’t the silliest, after all… — SeanStok