Chris Sorensen breaks down the forces that are sending Canada’s stock market spiralling: China, oil, and the U.S. economy.
Must-read stories to understand this downturn:
- Assume the crash position: How far will the market fall?
- Has the next U.S. recession already arrived?
- Why the oil crash will affect all Canadians
- A mini-glossary of words you should know in the downturn
- From Advisor.ca: Four things to know about the correction
- From Canadian Business: Like everyone else, the Bank of Canada awaits Trudeau’s first budget