Maclean’s has travelled to communities across Canada to explore issues affecting patients, health care professionals and the country. Check out video highlights further down this page. We also hosted a live chat with Dr. Louis Hugo Francescutti, the CMA’s president, on May 5. He answered many of your thoughtful questions, which you can read here.
Our first stop was St. John’s on Feb. 20. Next, we headed west to Vancouver on March 24, Whitehorse on April 16, Regina on May 7, and Mississauga, Ont., on May 27. Click the city for video highlights.
St. John’s, NL — Feb. 20
Vancouver, B.C. — March 24
Whitehorse, YT — April 16
Regina, SK — May 7
Mississauga, ON — May 27
More on the end-of-life debate:
- Dave Lambert’s brush with death
- Gloria Jean Taylor, 1948-2012
- Who has the right to pull the plug?
- The fight for the right to die
- On the need for the debate on assisted suicide
- Maclean’s Interview: Bernice Packford