Move over Tim Hortons, Canadians have a new favourite coffee shop: McDonald’s. More than 1,500 people have voted using Maclean’s Coffee Ranker, which went live on Monday. The tool lets users rank the 15 largest national and regional chains that sell coffee in the country.
A first place vote gets 15 points, a second place vote gets 14 and so forth.
Disagree? Submit a ranking and have your say.
Here’s how the points break down as of October 20:
MORE ABOUT TIM HORTONS:
- Coffee Taste Test: Tim Hortons vs. McDonalds
- Can Tim Hortons thrive without its Canadian crutch?
- Tim Hortons parent company to buy Popeyes
- Alberta man fights off cougar at Tim Hortons
- Nova Scotia man seeks retribution for dead mouse in Tim Hortons cup
- Man arrested after hijacking Toronto bus for Tim Hortons trip
- Okay, Canada: It’s time for the hard truth about Tim Hortons