The next federal vote is around the corner, and you’ll want to know what you’re talking about on the big issues. Our Cocktail Party Politics series is here to help. We’ll cover a dozen major issues that will come up on the campaign trail—and at a party near you. Here, we’ll explain the issue of national security, anti-terrorism, and Bill C-51.
Related reading from Macleans.ca:
- Death, fear and polling data: What security will mean for the election
- The two professors that took on Bill C-51
- Two experts debate over Bill C-51’s merits and flaws
- Everything you need to know about Bill C-51
- Justin Trudeau defends his approval of Bill C-51